Wischmeier Trucking specializes in local and regional transportation services with the following types of trucks & trailers:
Trucks: (average age is 3 years old and all trucks are air-ride)
- W-900 & T-800 Kenworth Day Cabs
- W-900, T-800 & T-600 Kenworth Sleeper Trucks
- 379 Peterbilt Sleeper Trucks & Day Cabs
Trailers: (average age is 5 years old and all trailers are air-ride unless noted)
- 53’ x 102” dry vans
- 40’x 72” hopper bottoms
- 39’ x 66” round & square bottom dump trailers
- 5,000 gallon center drop tankers (spring and air-ride)
- 6,000 gallon center drop tankers (spring and air-ride)
- 10,000 gallon Pressurized Tanks for Anhydrous Ammonia & Propane
Wischmeier Trucking also has accounts with Mack Leasing & Citi Capital Leasing for immediate access to trucks, trailers & box vans.
Types of Freight
Grain & Feed
General dry freight (paper, auto parts, steel, etc.)
Dispatch & Expedite
Wischmeier Trucking offers 24 hour dispatch for expedited loads for local and regional delivery. All expedited loads will be shipped on one of our tractor-trailer combinations or Box Van.
Types of Runs
Wischmeier Trucking is interested in any type of available runs. Wischmeier Trucking is willing to provide services for milk-runs as well as local, regional and long distance freight runs.